8 ounces dark chocolate, cut into chunks 黑巧克力
6 tablespoons unsalted butter, cubed 牛油
6 egg yolks 蛋黃
2 tablespoons orange zest 削絲橘子皮
6 egg whites 蛋白
½ cup sugar 糖
1. Preheat oven to 135C° and grease a 9-inch cake pan.
2. In a large mixing bowl, melt chocolate and butter. Add the egg yolks and the orange zest to the chocolate mixture and stir to combine.
3. In a separate mixing bowl, beat the egg whites until very white and foamy. Gradually add ½ cup of sugar. Continue beating until soft peaks form.
4. Gently fold ¼ of the egg white mixture to the chocolate mixture. Gently fold in the remaining egg white mixture. Be careful not to deflate the eggs. Stir until fully combined. Some streaks are fine.
5. Pour in cake pan then bake in the oven for 45-50 minutes.